Saturday, December 15, 2012

Longer Days Of Living

So yeah.. Life goes on no matter what. How much you pray; they stings you take to the heart. People pass you by like your not even there. Family is pretty much all you have and sometimes that's not even enough. Life is full of people who will make you or hate you. But you gotta let your haters be your motivators. It might sound cheesy but it's true. No matter how many people tell you that you can't do something.
      I have been dealing with people like all my life, the kind of people who tell you that you can't do anything. That you suck or fail. When you tell people to eat dirt they still put you down. I know I might be 14 but I still been through a lot. But you still gotta keep pushing through. Have a plan for the future and don't let anyone get in the way of what you love.
  I love everyone in my family, they keep me going. I don't know what I would do without them; they are like my everything

   Melanie Ricketts <3

No comments:

Post a Comment